Manage PS4 Saved Data on USB Storage
Upload to Online Storage:
You can manually upload saved game data from a PS4 system to the Online Storage for your PlayStation®Network account. Uploaded saved game data can be downloaded later to continue playing games without starting over. To use this feature, you must subscribe to PlayStation®Plus. Here’s how it works:
- Go to [Settings] > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data on System Storage] and select [Upload to Online Storage].
- Select a game or application.
- Set a check mark beside each saved data that you wish to upload, or choose to [Select All].
- Select [Upload].
- “Do you want to overwrite this saved data” will display if the file you’re uploading was previously uploaded to Online Storage. If this happens, look at the date and time shown for the System Storage and Online Storage versions of the file to help you determine which file was saved more recently. Select [Yes] to replace the version in Online Storage. Select [No] to cancel the upload.
- You can also set your PS4 system to Auto-Upload PS4 Saved Game Data to your Online Storage.
- The maximum storage capacity that can be used with online storage is 10 GB.
- You can check the progress of uploads under [Notifications] > [Uploads].