Xbox won Marketing Team of the Year on Tuesday at the PromaxBDA Game Marketing Awards 2016.
PromaxBDA — the leading global association for entertainment marketing, promotion, and design professionals — announced the winners live on Twitter Tuesday at @PromaxBDA.
Winners were chosen by the Game Marketing Association’s panel of judges and jury comprised of leading members of the games industry, from top games publishers, developers and PR & Marketing agencies for all promotional campaigns released or aired between January 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015.
The list of winners include:
- Best Game Footage Trailer: Fallout 4 Official Trailer (Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios),
- Best Use of eSports: Heroes of the Dorm (Blizzard Entertainment),
- Most Creative Pre-Order Program: Just Cause 3 – Win an Island (Square Enix America and Midnight Oil),
- Best Box Art (Standard Game Version): Far Cry Primal (Ubisoft),
- Best Limited / Special / Collector’s Edition: Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition (Bethesda Softworks, AKQA, ThinkGeek),
- Best Use of Sound Design: Star Wars Battlefront (Electronic Arts & DICE),
- Best Cool Sh*t: Rise of the Tomb Raider Original Art Series (Microsoft Xbox, tripleclix),
- Most Effective Buzz Generating Tactic: Halo 5: Guardians “A Hero Falls” (Microsoft Xbox, twofifteenmccann)
- Best Use of Social Media Campaign: Call of Duty Hack in Black (Edelman).
The full list of 2016 Game Marketing Award Winners and runner-ups can be found here.