Todays Deal of the Day is Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor GOTY Edition, at only £14.99 on Xbox One from Amazon.
You can Purchase the game using this link
Included in addition to the base game, the GOTY edition includes:
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
The 2015 Lord Of The Rings spin-off features all DLC and is an open world action-adventure video gameset within Tolkien’s legendarium, developed by Monolith Productions and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Officially announced in November 2013, it was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in September 2014 and released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in November 2014.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor received critical acclaim upon release. Most praise directed at its combat, open-world design, the game’s lore, and the Nemesis System, which most critics agreed was the best part of the game. Some criticism was aimed at the game’s story and boss battles. The game marked the biggest launch for a game based upon Lords of the Rings universe, and would go on to win several awards from video gaming publications. Two post-release downloadable content, Lord of the Hunt and The Bright Lord, were released in December 2014 and February 2015 respectively.